Area of focus: Community Service
This SentTell Scholarship was established to honor Gay Wallace. Students who have a track record in service to the community encouraged to apply.
- Must be a current member (in good standing) in the AVID program for at least one full year
- Must have taken at least one Advanced Placement (AP) course
- Plans to pursue a career in community service or community engagement
- Must attend a four-year accredited university upon high school graduation
- Must be a prospective first-generation college student
- Must complete the REV Scholarship Packet with attached essay
Essay (600-800 words)
How do you plan on making your art impact the world? How will you honor Gay Wallace by being awarded this scholarship?
February 5, 2022
Email Applications to: