Area of focus: Arts/Architecture
This SentTell Scholarship was established to honor the life of Gaylord Richardson. Students who are planning to pursue a career in the arts, design, or architecture are encouraged to apply.
- Must be a current member (in good standing) in the AVID program for at least one full year
- Must have taken at least one Advanced Placement (AP) course
- Plans to pursue a career in art or architecture
- Must attend a four-year accredited university upon high school graduation
- Must be a prospective first-generation college student
- Must complete the REV Scholarship Packet with attached essay
Essay (600-800 words)
How do you plan on making your art impact the world? How will you honor Gaylord by being awarded this scholarship?
February 5, 2019
Email Applications to: