Area of Focus:Business/Public Service
- Must be a current member (in good standing) in the AVID program for at least one full year.
- Must have taken at least one Advanced Placement (AP) course
- Must attend a four-year accredited university upon high school graduation
- Must be a prospective first-generation college student
- Must show active involvement in helping others
- Must complete the REV Scholarship Packet with attached essay
Essay (600-800 words)
Explain how your involvement in community servant leadership is meaningful to you and how you have subsequently helped others? What influences or experiences in your life have contributed to you being a servant within your community? Include any volunteer or business experience and personal background that has prepared you for your future endeavors.
February 5, 2021
Email Applications to: