Area of focus: Business/Entrepreneurship
This SentTell Scholarship was established in honor of Courtney Smith, a businessman, teacher, and mentor to SentTell founder Walter Wallace. This scholarship was created to honor Courtney's hard work, dedication to community and success as a businessman.
- Must be a current member (in good standing) in the AVID program for at least one full year
- Must have taken at least one Advanced Placement (AP) course
- Plans to pursue a career in business
- Must attend a four-year accredited university upon high school graduation
- Must be a prospective first-generation college student
- Athletes are encouraged to apply
Essay (600-800 words)
How will you honor Courtney with this scholarship? What are your future business goals? Give examples of your strong work ethic and how you plan on applying this to future endeavors.
February 5, 2019
Email Applications to: