Area of focus: Business
This SentTell Scholarship was established in honor of Nana Kofi Nti, a businessman, teacher, and mentor to SentTell founder Walter Wallace. This scholarship was created to honor Nana's hard work, dedication to community and success as a businessman.
- Must be a current member (in good standing) in the AVID program for at least one full year
- Must have taken at least one Advanced Placement (AP) course
- Plans to pursue a career in business
- Must attend a four-year accredited university upon high school graduation
- Must be a prospective first-generation college student
- Must complete the REV Scholarship Packet with attached essay
Essay (600-800 words)
How will you honor Nana with this scholarship? What are your future business goals? Give examples of your strong work ethic and how you plan on applying this to future endeavors.
February 5, 2019
Email Applications to: